Free Case Evaluation
Contacting Lex Advise is free. Connect through Linkedin to receive personalized advises.
HOW IT WORKS?
Registering a company for Nepal Nationals is a three fold process involving:
- Incorporation of the Company carried out of the Office of Company Registrar.
- Obtaining PAN/VAT at the Inland Revenue Office (IRO).
- Opening an official company bank account.
For foreign nationals to legally own and operate a company in Nepal, a minimum guaranteed investment of USD 450,000 is required. If the criteria is fulfilled, the other steps include:
- FDI Approval from Department of Industries.
- Company Incorporation at OCR.
- Tax Registration at Inland Revenue Office.
- Industry registration for industry.
- Remittance Approval from Nepal Rastra Bank.
- Note: Depending upon the nature of the Industry Environmental Assessment Approval may be required. This is to be conducted by an Environmental Consultant.