Details of the parties entering the agreement:
- Company name, registration number, physical location and business.
- Employee name, permanent residence and citizenship number.
Grant of employment:
- Employee official title.
- Performance evaluation conditions.
Terms of employment:
- The length and conditions of the probationary period.
- The length of the employment agreement granted the terms of probationary periods are fulfilled.
Place of assignment:
- Workplace location for the employee.
- Clearly defined working days and hours.
- Terms in case of overtime.
- Responsibilities to be carried out by the employee.
- Name of the employee’s direct supervisor.
- A clause allowing employer to assign different responsibilities to the employee with a written notice.
- Declared monthly remuneration amount.
- The bank account remuneration will be deposited at.
- Deductions including Provident Fund (10%), Income Tax, Social Security Tax and Employee’s Contribution towards Social Security Fund (1%).
- Employer contribution (10% of basic salary) towards employee provident fund.
- Employer contribution (8.33% of basic salary) towards gratuity.
- Employer contribution (1.77% of basic salary) towards medical and accidental insurance.
- Festival allowances.
- Maximum annual leave available for employee.
- Conditions for granting available leave.
- Commitment of fulfilling jobs duties and responsibilities to the best of their ability.
- Commitment to work in the interest of employer in compliance with prevailing laws and rules.
- Commitment to carry out employer’s orders.
- Commitment to devote their full business time towards the business interest of their employer.
Non Competence (optional):
- Commitment to not be involved with direct competitors for a time period after the end of their contract.
- Commitment to not disclose confidential information.
- Commitment against making disparaging statements against employer.
- Employer’s right to claim damages if employees fail to keep their confidentiality agreement.
Intellectual Property Rights:
- Employers will have sole and exclusive rights and ownership over all intellectual properties and work products created by the employee.
- Employees will not be able to disclose details of any intellectual properties and work products owned by the employee.
- Extension clause.
- Length of termination notice.
- Any dispute of the agreement to be settled according to laws of Nepal.
- The agreement is consented by both parties and is not imposed upon.
- Name and signature of the designated hiring manager along with the employers’ seal.
- Name and signature of the employee.
- Name and signature of two witnesses.